Chitpavan Brahman Sangh, Nasik
Established in 1933 with the objective to unite and perform
activities which are beneficial to members of the community.
So far sangha has been able to achieve following:
- Educational Books to every one.
- Monetary assistance for educational expenses.
- Distribution of Educational Scholarships.
- Arranging lectures/seminars on various career options.
- Support of daily needs to lonely families.
- Monetary assistance for medical treatments.
- Formation of Credit Co-op society to facilitate
- Formation of a Business Forum with around 175 entrepreneurs.
- Arranging workshops and lectures to improve business
The Chitpavan or Chitpawan, also known as Konkanastha Brahmins (KoBra), are a SmartaBrahmin community of Konkan, the coastal region of western Maharashtra in India. The mythological origins of the Chitpavan community are explained in Hindu scriptures by referring to the tale of Parshuram in the Sahyadrikhanda....
Subscribe To Newsletter
Enter your full name, postal address and valid email to subscribe to our monthly newsletter "Chitpavan Mitra".
nasik chitpavan,chitpavan, nasikchitpavan, chitpavan brahman, chitpavan sangh nasik
Kokanastha Brahmin, Brahman, konkan, kobra, nasik chitpavan,chitpavan, chittapavan, chitpawan, chitnpavani, nashikchitpavan, chitpavan brahman, chitpavan sangh nashik